The AAA is seeking expressions of interested from members for the role of AAYE Committee Chair.
The role of the AAYE chair is to:
- Liaise between the AAA Board and AAYE committee with regards to youth events and issues.
- Run consistent, fair and informative teleconferences throughout the year, a preferred minimum of 6.
- Authorise and investigate any expenditure claim that is required for AAA office.
- Assist where possible with youth events.
- Co-ordinate the selection and running of the National Competition, in conjunction with Showing and Judging and National Show Convenor.
- Be available to handle and sort any query or situation that may arise with regards to youth events.
- Liaise and work closely with AAA SJC to ensure the appropriate running of Young Judges competitions.
- Assist with work on special projects to improve AYE tools and information across Australia e.g. curriculum improvements, instruction manuals, loading content to website, work instructions, camp and training day formats.
If you are interested in this role please provide a statement outlining your relevant experience to Tanya at email@example.com.