Are you ready for a fun and dynamic challenge? Subject to COVID and the 2021 show season proceeding we are looking for an enthusiastic convenor to run Canberra Royal alpaca section in 2021.
As the alpaca steward for the show society you will embody all things alpaca and represent the AAA.
The following attributes would be highly desirable to possess for our future convenor. You do not need all of the below to be considered. The AAA NSW committee will provide support where required to assist you through the convening process. As well as your existing team of wonderful volunteers, who have many years’ experience volunteering at this show.
- It is desirable that the applicant has convened a number of large shows of 100 plus exhibits.
- Willing to become the alpaca steward with the Canberra Show Society
- The applicant must be highly organised and able to work with people from all levels, including but not limited to show society staff, show volunteers, general public, and AAA staff.
- It is highly desired that the convenor has working knowledge of the ealpaca system.
- The convenor must be ready to obtain sponsorship to support the running of the show or help support their team with obtaining sponsorship.
- The convenor must have good financial acumen and be able to complete and follow the AAA approved budget.
All submissions are to be submitted via email listing your experience and why you would like to take on this exciting challenge. Submissions must be completed by 15 November 2020 and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org