Have you completed your Q-Alpaca annual return? While the program is currently under review, the existing program remains. Q-Alpaca returns are being handled via eAlpaca this year, though still with a requirement to get a final sign off from your vet which needs to be submitted via email or post. To avoid any confusion – here is a summary of the steps involved:
- Complete your annual stock return in eAlpaca (go to manage herd)
- Complete your Q Alpaca annual renewal documentation in eAlpaca and then print a copy for signature by your vet
- Submit the signed vet copy plus any outstanding postmortem reports to the AAA office, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to PO Box 5108, Turner, ACT 2612
- Once all documentation is received in the office and has been approved, you will receive an eAlpaca notification
- Logon to eAlpaca to pay your annual QAlpaca membership fee
Once all these steps are complete will your membership show as current and you can download a Q-Alpaca certificate if required from eAlpaca.
If you have decided not to renew your Q-Alpaca status, please let us know and we will mark your membership as resigned. Otherwise, if we do not receive your stock return or renewal by 30 September, we will indicate your Q status as lapsed and your animals will no longer be considered Q for the purposes of show entry or sale. If you have any further queries please contact the AAA office at email@example.com or phone 02 6151 2073.